Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

An Acton Christmas

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. I've started taking some of the decorations down, but the house was looking SO empty, so I stopped!

Spending Christmas 1,000 miles from family definitely seemed daunting our first Christmas in Texas, but thanks to Skype, we don't even miss a beat!

Here is a quick glimpse into the VanderLugt Family Christmas. The best part is, we didn't even have to get off the couch :)


Santa must've come... all of the stockings were full!


Dozer always loves a cheese and bacon filled bone...

Not so sure he loved his new vest quite as much...

Damon surprised me with SO many great gifts this year, I loved them all. Two of my favorites were this Carhartt Vest and super cute apron.

Some of Damon's presents...

Dozer enjoying a toy from Grandma VL (that lasted all of 10 minutes) and his new "flannel" jacket. His camo bed is where he spent the majority of Christmas sleeping!

I hope everyone had as an amazing Christmas as we did!



No comments:

Post a Comment