Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bibs & Diapers & Cribs - Oh My!

Since last week was really the first time we had been back to Indiana since the big move, this was officially the first time we were able to see Sarah (sister-in-law) pregnant! How exciting! My mother and I also secretly planned a surprise baby shower for her since I was in town. We went with a garden theme for the shower, and I hope she liked it! Thanks to everyone (Debi, mom,Teena, the boys-Mike, Tom, Dad & Damon)  for all of your help.



I also had the honor of taking a few maternity pictures of the beautiful mother to be. I was actually quite nervous, I have never photographed anything other than my dog, flowers or buildings before. Thank goodness an old pro (dad!) tagged along and took photos as well. I ended up liking quite a few of them and learned so much! Would love to practice more on anyone who is willing :)

Here are some of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment