Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Minimalist

Minimalist is the theme for this week's Photo Friday challenge. I decided that I would go ahead and try to do something a little different this week, so I thought I would try to stage a photo to match the challenge.

When I started thinking about what I wanted the final shot to look like, I asked myself what I thought the word even meant. To me, being a minimalist is having a "less is more" attitude. That is why for this particular photo, I decided to only use a piece of a fruit/vegetable (depending on what your personal take on a tomato is!).

Although it may not be considered a "natural" shot, I am still pleased with the way it turned out. The only light used was from a nearby window, and I love the natural glow it casts. I also love the condensation that started appearing on the tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment