Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

Easter was a little different for us this year since we didn't really have any big plans with any family--so I decided to create a mini-Easter dinner for my husband, brother and his wife. I'm no Rachael Ray, but I think the meal turned out to be pretty delicious!

My favorite part of the meal were these chocolate Easter nests that I made for dessert. They are not as pretty as they should have been, but they were still delicious. Check out the recipe for these yummy little treats here!


Some might say that 26 is too old for receiving an Easter basket, but none-the-less I made one for my husband. It was filled with Whoppers, Slim Jims, Wasabi-Almonds and Oatmeal Creme Pies...just a few of his favorite things! Oh, and I obviously threw in a Dove chocolate bunny and Reese's eggs for myself :)

I hope that everyone has a blessed and fun-filled Easter!

The greatest man in history is named Jesus:
He had no servants, yet they called him Master
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher
He had no medicines, yet they called him Healer
He had no army, yet kings feared Him
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today

No comments:

Post a Comment