Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Design Work

Along with recently becoming interested in photography, I have also become interested in design work. I recently took a series of workshops through IUPUI's IT Training & Education Program. The series was on desktop publishing fundamentals and covered the basics of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator while also discussing page layout techniques. It was honestly one of the most beneficial classes/workshops that I have ever attended. It is so amazing how easy it was to pay attention and learn when you are actually interested in the topic being discussed. Even though I learned a lot, there is still a TON more out there.

My newest page is called "Design Work," and it will focus mainly on some of the work that I have done. I know I am still an amateur at this, but is something I truly enjoy doing. If anybody out there needs anything designed for them, please let me know! I am always willing to help.

Check it out by clicking here or just click on the tab at the top of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment