Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Really, a blog?

So I am not going to lie, I am not considering myself to be a "blogger." Actually, I don't even know what that means.  My husband recently created a blog to help keep him dedicated to his triathlon training [shameless plug-damonacton.blogspot.com] so really I am just copying him, don't tell.

Not too long ago, I decided to purchase a dSLR camera.  I have no idea how to use it,  I don't even understand photoshop, but I thought "what the heck?" and decided to buy it anyways.  I've only used it a few times since I bought it which is really a shame.  I am attempting to learn how to use it, and I thought that having a blog might help keep me dedicated.  So we will see where this actually goes.

I have always been interested in photography, and I think that might stem from my dad. I always saw his interest in the hobby while growing up [he took my senior pictures in high school], and now I am actually trying to do it for myself.  I know I will never be considered a "professional," but that does not bother me at all.  My husband is always telling me to find a hobby, so maybe this is mine.  If nothing else, I find shooting relaxing and rewarding for myself, which is really the only thing that matters.

Feel free to follow me on this journey and see where it goes. I am always interested in and looking for tips, tricks and advice, so please help me!

1 comment: