Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

This weekend was our 1 year anniversary -- it is crazy how fast the time flies. Our first year consisted of sprucing up our first home, getting a puppy and moving to Texas... and I wouldn't change a thing! I had only one request when my husband first asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate, that he plan and organize it. He probably had a minor heart attack at first, but he definitely came through and surprised me with an amazing weekend.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding:

Early Saturday morning (fyi - I hate mornings), Damon woke me up and drug me out of bed. I was grumbling and complaining until I realized he was trying to do something nice -- so then I just shut up. We drove to Mt. Bonnell to watch the sunrise. The view from Mt. Bonnell is spectacular, amazing views of the lake and downtown.



Later that day we dropped Dozer off at the Petsmart Hotel and headed downtown. I still wasn't sure where we were going but was pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to the W Austin -- there were even flowers, champagne & chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us in the room.


The night ended with us eating way too much at Ruth's Chris (which is where Damon proposed last January). I was so full, I passed on dessert -- and for anyone that knows me at all, you know what a big deal that is for me!! All in all I had a wonderful time and I am extremely impressed with Damon's planning skills :) I am excited to see what the next year brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment