Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

John F. Kennedy

Since we were visiting the great state of Texas, we thought we would do a detour to Dallas so we could check out some of the JFK monuments. They have an amazing exhibit at the 6th Floor Museum [what used to be the Book Depository]. The audio tour is so informative and gives some really great perspective on not only the assassination, but also on the Kennedy family.

I was never a real history buff in school so my eyes always glazed over whenever topics like this were discussed. I am so glad we decided to visit the museum because I learned so much in the short time we were there. If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend stopping by. It is a very humbling experience, regardless of how you feel about the Kennedy family.



Second row of windows down, farthest to the right, is where Oswald fired shots from

Where Oswald's shots made contact with Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment