Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Round Rock Express

Last night we decided to go to a Round Rock Express game at the Dell Diamond. It was a little over cast with a strong wind, so the temperatures were almost perfect. There is just something about the atmosphere at a baseball game that is amazing, there is no other feeling like it.

The stadium was pretty cool, but I obviously didn't go to watch the game. I prefer to spend my time gorging myself on food and people watching. There was plenty of both of these things going on last night. This stadium had philly cheese steaks and funnel cakes-WOW!! I think it is pretty obvious what my food choices from last night were...

Anyway, feel free to check out some of our pictures from the game.

Team Mascot!
Beautiful Field
"dell"icious pizza... really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment